I have a couple of "go-to" recipes that I use when I'm in a hurry to get something together for dinner. Now, I have a new one to add to it.
I tried a chicken pot pie recipe a few days ago and it got 4 thumbs up! The first thumb was given because the number of ingredients needed are low. The second thumb for how easy it was to prepare. The third thumb because it didn't take all day to cook. The fourth thumb was from my husband--he loved it.
|An Easy Chicken Pot Pie|
- 1 2/3 Cups Frozen Mixed Veggies
- 1 Cup Cooked Chicken
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Bisquick Mix
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat the oven to 400°F
- Stir soup, veggies, and chicken in a 9-inch pie plate (salt and pepper to season)
- Stir the milk, egg and baking mix in a small bowl
- Spread the batter over the chicken mixture
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Eat :)
I'm always looking for quick, simple, and tasty meals to try. If you have any, feel free to share!