Hey everyone! I'm so excited to announce my first blog series--ever. The title of the series is: From Your Kitchen to Mine: 100 Recipes from 100 Blogs.
You may be wondering what this is all about. Well, I'm not sure if I shared this with you, but I love to cook and I enjoy trying new and different recipes from around the world! If you're a regular visitor, that may be pretty apparent. Over the last 9 months that I've been blogging, I've seen some amazing looking dishes on other blogs and I've often commented on them about how desperately I want to try them myself. Seriously, who needs to buy a cookbook when there are so many tasty recipes being shared?? Unfortunately, I haven't been the best at following through by actually trying the recipes--though I have developed an extensive mental recipe catalog. Anyway, this series was/is inspired fully and completely by all of you bloggers who make those amazing dishes. This time, I'm going to sample some those dishes!
Here's how it will work:
- Every week I'll pick 5 recipes from 5 unique blogs and personally sample the recipes.
(These recipes may be salads, appetizers, soups, lunches, dinners, desserts...etc. )
- I'll post pictures of dishes I make and link back to the featured blogs where you can find the recipes.
- I'll also include a brand new dish that I tried during the week.
- I'll share a new From Your Kitchen To Mine post every Tuesday so stay tuned!
How can you get involved?
- Do you blog and have a recipe you want to share? Yes? Awesome! Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the recipe you want me to try and I'll add you to the magic 100! But remember, your blog can only be featured once in this series.
- Do you have a recipe but don't have a blog? That's great as well!! Email me at email@example.com with the recipe and I may choose yours as the new dish I include every week.
Come back and visit next Tuesday to check out the first 5 recipes on From Your Kitchen To Mine: 100 Recipes from 100 Blogs.