Hello Friends! I hope you've been having a wonderful weekend so far. Today is the first edition of Finagle A Foto brought to you by myself, The Foreign Domestic, and Marilyn at The ArtsyGirl Connection!
How it Works:
Each week we'll have a brand new photo challenge for you all to complete. It could be a scavenger hunt challenge, editing challenge or a fun focal point challenge--be sure to check back each Sunday for the new challenge. You don't have to have a really nice camera to participate in these challenges. In fact, you could probably use your phone's camera for most of them! The link up party will close on Saturday and a winner will be announced on Sunday along with the next challenge.
The first challenge for the week is:
Black & White Texture.
Here's my shot for this week's challenge- a brick wall on our home.
When you've completed the challenge, be sure to link back here.
Simple Challenge Rules:
- Link only your own photos. Although the word "finagle" is used in the name of this link-up party, we don't permit or encourage imagery theft or plagiarism in any way shape or form. Let's keep this fun and share what rightfully belongs to us.
- Follow HERE and co-host Marilyn at The ArtsyGirl Connection
- Display a button or a link back at the bottom of your post for The Foreign Domestic and The ArtsyGirl
- Link to a specific post and not your blog's url
- Help us pick a winner by liking your favorite photos
- The winner will help us choose a challenge theme!
- It wouldn't be a party if you didn't mingle a little bit. Spread the love and visit fellow challengers
- Have Fun!!