At the end of February, I shared about a short-term mission trip to Uganda I would be going on in this post. Well, my friends, the time has come and I'm leaving this week! I can't believe how quickly time has gone, but I'm very excited for this trip.
There are plenty of things to look forward to while I'm away:
- While I won't be blogging in Uganda, one of our team members will be. You can stay up-to-date on what we're doing on this blog: www.hands4uganda.blogspot.com
- Finagle A Foto Challenges are still on! My co-hosts, Marilyn @ The Artsy Girl Connection and Melanie @ Happy Jax are going to keep on keepin' on while I'm away. Awesome, right? Check out their sites for all of the new challenges, challenge winners, and other fun tidbits that come down. They'll be having lots of fun while I'm away, you don't want to miss out!
- I won't be posting my weekly From Your Kitchen to Mine posts, but I have an arsenal of recipes waiting to be shared with you all upon my return. Who knows, maybe I'll dedicate a whole week to that!
- I will have my camera with me on the trip and plan on snapping a lot of pictures. Some will be posted on the website above while I'm gone, but many more will be posted when I return!
1) That God will work in and through this team
2) That we will have safety and health while in Uganda
3) For understanding of the people and culture of Uganda
4) For communication within the team
5) That God will pour out His Holy Spirit on us and the Ugandan people
Until next time!
Wordless Wednesday Momtog
Wordless Wednesday Kent Weakley