Our lucky winner, Christy, used her photo shoot to capture some fun bridal pictures with her husband. They have some beautiful shots and Parapet Photography has been generous enough to give us a little glimpse of some of them on their blog. Click here to check them out! Congratulations, again, to Christy and a BIG thank you to Parapet Photography--you all rock!
I was SO excited when I saw the picture. It looked beautiful before the edit, but I was excited to brighten & warm it up a bit.
Here's The Before:
Here's My After:
Here's what I did:
- I wanted to keep the look and feel of the picture natural.
- I decided not to crop the photo because I liked the rocks in the background and I really just didn't want to cut anything out.
- I decreased the exposure a bit but upped the fill light and the blacks of the photo
- I increased the brightness and contrast slightly as well
- To give the photo some warmth, I increased the vibrance and saturation, but I tried not to overdo it.
What do you think about what I did? What would you do differently?