Here are some highlights from the final months of 2012:
- We found out we're having a BOY! This little fella is very active and I enjoy feeling him jumpin' and jivin' every couple of hours.
- We moved out of our first home as husband and wife. It was a little sad, but we were to prepare for the next chapter of our lives here in Tennessee.
- We spent Thanksgiving with Scott's family in Seattle
- We began our house-hunting process and are very excited "property virgins" (we're getting extremely close to a decision). I'm already daydreaming about interior designs.
- We took a month to go on our honeymoon/babymoon and set foot on 4 continents and spent some time in Italy, Spain, France, Tunisia, and Qatar (to hang out with one of my sisters and her family)--so amazing!
- We got to spend some time with my family in Virginia and more of Scott's family in PA
2013 is already off to a great (and busy) start, but we're excited for all God is doing in our lives right now!