Are you in the mood for a snack that's tasty, healthy, gooey...and chocolatey?? Yes? Well, you're in luck! A friend shared one on Facebook the other day and when I saw it, I knew I had to try it. It was easy to make, and wonderful to eat. Scott & I give it two thumbs up!
Gooey Chocolatey Oatmeal Shakeology Bars
- 4 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk (I used rice milk)
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine Shakeology, oats, cocoa powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add milk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract; mix well with a rubber spatula or by hand.
- Place in an 8x8 inch pan that is lightly coated with spray.
- Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Cut into twelve bars.
Recipe Came From: https://www.facebook.com/Shakeology
Let me know what you think!